Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Nic Nac Noo Website terms and conditions.
If you place an order through our Website we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, contact us by email: email@example.com, or by phone: 0131 664 1724.
“Terms” means these terms and conditions;
“Website” means the Website located at the following url: www.nicnacnoo.com or any subsequent url which may replace it;
“Product” means a product displayed for sale on this Website;
“You” means a user of this Website;
“We/us/our” means Nic Nac Noo;
“Cookies” means small text files which our Website places on your computer’s hard drive to store information about your shopping and to identify your computer.Licence of use of Website
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the Website and material on the Website. We reserve the rights to this intellectual property.
You are given access to this Website in agreement with these terms. Any orders placed must comply with these terms.
- Registration and authorisation
You agree that any personal information given about yourself is true, accurate, complete and current.
You agree not to impersonate any other person, or provide a false name, or a name you are not authorised to use.
You will notify us of any changes to personal information by email:firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone: 0131 664 1724.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part of it) with or without notice to you and you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website;
- change the terms from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of it) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the terms have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the terms then you must immediately stop using the Website.
- Exclusion of third party rights
To provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other Websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked Website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices of such Websites, the content of such Websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such Websites or resources or the use to which others make of these Websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external Websites or resources.Acceptable use of Website
You may view or download material from the Website in the course of making a purchase from the Website. Any other use of material from the Website is prohibited.
You agree that material from the Website will be used for personal, non-commercial purposes. You agree not to copy, republish, sell, reproduce, display or redistribute any content of the Website.
- Compliance with laws
You agree to use our Website for only lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding the Website and any resulting transactions.
You agree not to use our Website in any way that results in any kind of damage to the Website or accessibility of the Website. You agree not to use our Website in any way which is illegal, unlawful, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any such activity. You agree not to use our Website in any way for any malicious software purposes. You agree not to use our Website for any kind of data collection exercise.Order process
The advertising of products on our Website constitutes an “invitation to treat”; and your order for products constitutes a contractual offer. No contract will come into force between you and us, unless and until we accept your order in accordance with the procedure detailed below.
In order to enter into a contract to purchase products from us, you will need to take the following steps:
- Follow the online instructions enabling you to add products you wish to purchase to your shopping cart.
- If you are a new customer, follow the online instructions to create an account with us and log in.
- If you are an existing customer, login to your existing account.
- Once you are logged in, choose your preferred method of delivery, confirm your order details and your consent to these terms of sale.
- Follow the online instructions requesting your method of payment.
- We will send you an order acknowledgment. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance.
- Once we have checked whether we are able to meet your order, we will either send you an order confirmation (at which point your order will become a binding contract) or confirmation that we cannot meet your order.
- Order acceptance and completion of the contract will have occurred when you have received the goods.
The contract will be conducted in English.
Non acceptance of an order may be due to one of the following having occurred:
- A product being out of stock;
- Non authorisation of your payment;
- Other non compliance with our terms.
We will not file these terms specifically in relation to your order. We reserve the right to update terms on the Website from time to time. Therefore, you may want to download, print and retain a copy of the terms in relation to your order for your records.Products
Each Product purchased is sold subject to its product description which sets out additional Specific Conditions related to that Product including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery dates and times, and guarantees.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information including product descriptions appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.Prices and payment
- On occasion, the prices payable and promotions offered in respect of goods advertised on the Website may differ from those prices and promotions offered at the same time by physical outlets of Nic Nac Noo. We are under no obligation to honour any physical outlet price or promotion in the event that they differ from those on the Website. Similarly, Nic Nac Noo stores are under no obligation to honour any Website price or promotion in the event that they differ from those in-store.
- Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on the Website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and goods may be mispriced. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either: contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
- Prices that are reduced for sales and promotions are only valid for the specified period of the sale. We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, goods and specifications of goods on the Website at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order. All prices on the nicnacnoo website are in UK Pounds Sterling and are inclusive of VAT.
In addition to the price of the products, you will incur a delivery charge, which will be stated clearly when you pay for the product.
Payment must be made upon the submission of your order. We accept the following methods of payment:
We may withhold the dispatch of goods for the following reasons:
- Non authorisation of your payment;
- Other non compliance with our terms.
Goods will normally be dispatched within 7 working days (from date of order being confirmed).
Goods will be dispatched in one of two ways:
- Royal Mail standard postage for mainland UK deliveries;
- By courier at our discretion.
Free Post and Packaging
We are delighted to offer free post and packaging for all order over £75 (UK mainland only). The terms of the offer are as follows.
The offer is not available in conjunction with other offers.
You have to spend a minimum of £75 excluding delivery charges.
The Offer is at Nic Nac Noo’s discretion and is subject to being withdrawn at any moment without any notice or explanation.Cancellation of an order
You have the right to change or cancel an order, subject to the following conditions:
- If the goods have not been dispatched, you may contact us by phone on 0131 664 1724, Mon to Fri between 9:00 and 17:00, or by following the ‘cancellation of an order’ option. Login to your account and follow the relevant steps.
- If the goods have been dispatched, you will have to follow our ‘returns procedure’.
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to return anything bought from us, we will be happy to refund or exchange a product under the following conditions: If your product is faulty then please return it within 28 days to the Returns Department at Nic Nac Noo (address below)
If you have changed your mind then please send the product back to us within 28 days and provided it is in a fully re-saleable condition we will refund your money (excluding delivery costs).
Please send returns to:
Nic Nac Noo
c/o c/o Sykes Global Services Ltd, Nether Road
TD1 3HE, UK
Please include your name, address and telephone number.
Please note that you are responsible for the returned goods until they reach us, so we advise you to get proof of postage which is free of charge at your local post office.Delivery charges
We will refund your original delivery and a standard Royal Mail return (if applicable) when a product is faulty or damaged, but not when a product is simply unwanted.Guarantees
We always honour the manufacturer's guarantee period where offered.General terms
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
- Limited liability
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your ‘cancellation of order’ rights.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the terms, for:
- Economic loss;
- Goodwill or reputation;
- Any special or indirect losses.
If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.About us
The registered address is:
Drum Books Ltd. trading as Nic Nac Noo
606 Old Dalkeith Road
Company registration number SC244901
VAT number: 859322795
Telephone: 0131 664 1724